Verification codes are valid for 10 minutes. If the email containing the code is delayed, please ask your IT department for assistance. We also recommend adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Deactivated Accounts
- Can I download video from the Neighbors Feed?
- My verification code to sign in expired.
- I did not receive the email with my verification code to sign in.
- I did not receive an email to reset my password.
- I am unable to login.
- A user has an active NPSS account but when they try to login, it says their account is disabled. How can I re-enable their account?
- I tried to add a user but received an error message stating their email is already in use. How can I create an account for this user?
- Resolved Posts
- NPSS Posting Guide
- Request for Assistance Posts - How to Ask for Assistance Related to an Active Investigation
- Post Examples for Fire Departments
- Post and Comment Examples for Law Enforcement
- Neighbors Public Safety Service Quickstart Guide
- National Preparedness Month
- Halloween Safety Tips