If you are unable to find the email in your inbox or spam folder, ask your IT department to add email@example.com to your safe senders list and try to login again.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- I’m not receiving Neighbors Public Safety Service emails.
- Your account does not exist or has been deactivated.
- Can I download video from the Neighbors Feed?
- My verification code to sign in expired.
- I did not receive the email with my verification code to sign in.
- Resetting my password.
- I am unable to login.
- A user has an active NPSS account but when they try to login, it says their account is disabled. How can I re-enable their account?
- Error message states that my email is already in use.